Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Series of photos

     I took a photography class at LMU before, fun class, loads of work, recommended for everyone to take. If need a film camera, I have one, a bit scratched but it's pretty new in good conditions. Getting back to the topic...I took some photos, I'm not a photographer so don't criticize on me...



this is a doll made out of clay, it's name is TUZKI, based off 王卯卯's design

so here he is thinking about life...with a bunch of bottles I collected over the semester, yeah I know I need to clean my desk




yes that's my drawing, yes that's a wacom pen


I made a second doll, they look exactly the same, just different colors. on the background that's my eye cover, don't get scared, I don't wear it often...

so they are getting all romantic at the moment, I was thinking of Romeo and Juliet when I took this photo


yeah, fast, they got engaged just that quickly...
"hehehehehe""hahahahaha"


I ran out of ideas to shoot, so the manikin pops out from on where...


hello, and goodbye, it was that quick...

No comments:

Post a Comment