Monday, September 17, 2012

the cloth


     It's one of my favorite drawings during my art class in high school. Took me about a week to finish because I only get to spend a couple hours each day, I feel bad for the cloth for hanging there so long, it must be tired...it's quite large, drawn with charcoal and white chalk, provided by my art teacher Mr.McQuilling. He's gone to another school now but I will remember you FOREVER. So I used it in my portfolio getting into college, that includes LMU and RCAD. This piece is no longer with me, I somehow got rewarded with a scholarship by the philadelphia department of art, I thought I was going to get it back but unfortunately...no. So it was there in the city hall somewhere, I never get to see it again ever since. Any of you knows where it is please let me know, I would like to visit it again.



No comments:

Post a Comment